Furnaces are forced hot air systems. They heat air, and then use a blower motor to move the warmed air through a duct system in the home. Temperature is set and controlled via a thermostat in each zone of the home, which is ultimately connected to the furnace. The most common heating sources for furnaces are natural gas or oil, as well as electricity. Trane, Heil, Gibson are the Solution Based preferences.
Please call us for help if you are experiencing:
- Whistling, Rumbling, Banging noises
- Short cycling (Turning on and off quickly)
- Cold air only (when heat is on)
- Thermostat issues
- Strong “Whooshing” sound during startup
- Any change in typical operating noise